Crisis Support for Businesses & Employees
As an effect of the current pandemic and in this climate of uncertainty, many businesses are forced to consider questions, such as:
– Do they need to lay off staff?
– Will they be able to make it through this crisis and if so how?
– Does their business model have to change?
– Are investment rounds dead?
– Are there funding mechanisms to tie them over?
In parallel, their employees are also facing stress and anxiety about infection, job security, isolation etc.
Our clients use us as a sounding board, a mentor and a hands-on partner.
As Avanoa has a long-standing experience of crisis management; for the past week, we have received between 5-10 phone calls daily from clients asking us to help them with these questions.
We cannot sit by idly.
We have therefore created a multidisciplinary task team to provide digital crisis management support.
Our crisis team is highly qualified and experienced, and ready to respond.
Who are we?
– Business development and funding managers
– Business and crisis coaches
– Clinical Psychologists and therapists
How can we help?
– To businesses: we can offer a holistic support service that tackles finances, business models, health and mental health as a system.
– For employees: we can offer support in dealing with uncertainty, stress, anxiety and any other emotional distress.
It’s about creating new opportunities and getting back to ‘Business-as-Usual’ whilst developing occupational and personal resilience in the face of real economic and health uncertainties.
Let’s rethink the world together and beat this crisis!
+ 46 705-24 24 02